You have worked hard to earn your money, now put your money to work for you. Invest your money in a certificate and earn higher dividends while having peace of mind that your money is safe and secure.
- 3-60 month terms available with fixed, competitive interest rates
- Earns higher dividends than a savings account - Click for rate information
- Automatically renewable
- Dividends compound monthly
- $500 minimum deposit at account opening
- Open a new certificate totally online through your digital banking account or from the palm of your hand on the CMCU mobile app
Calculate Your Certificate Earnings
*Calculator provides general estimations only. Inconsistencies may occur with the use of the calculator and the outcomes are not credit guarantees. For specific payment and interest information, please contact us. CMCU certificates are compounded monthly.
Certificate vs. Savings
What savings method is best for you?
Choose a Certificate if...
- You want to lock in a great rate for a set period of time
- You're OK with not accessing your money for that set period of time
- You understand there's a withdrawal fee if you do need to withdraw funds
- You're ready to earn more interest than a regular savings account
Choose a Savings account if...
- You want the ability to access your funds without an early-withdrawal fee
- You're OK with a lower interest rate
- You want to use the account for Overdraft Protection on your checking account