Agribusiness Checking Accounts
Our checking accounts for farms offer great value and a variety of ways to access and manage your money.
Flexibility is key in today’s agriculture environment. Getting things done quickly and efficiently can have a big impact on the bottom line. We not only recognize this need, we’re doing something about it by providing advanced online tools for your farm or agribusiness.Contact AG Team
Which account is right for your farm?
* Data carrier rates may apply
1. Business Advantage Checking = $0.10 per item fee for checks deposited/cleared in excess of stated amount. Business Platinum Checking = $0.25 per item fee for checks deposited/cleared in excess of stated amount.
2. Account requirements for Business Advantage Checking include $25,000 minimum daily aggregate deposit and loans balance.
3. Subject to underwriting and approval.
4. Account requirements for Business Platinum Checking include $25,000 deposit balance OR $50,000 deposit and loan aggregate balance.
Fill out our online form with some information about your agribusiness and the products or services of interest. Your local Ag Banking Officer will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Locate a Branch
You can open a business account or loan at any CMCU location. Each location has a designated Ag Banking Officer, but we recommend you call ahead to make an appointment.
We have a dedicated phone line for business members which will help you reach someone who can help faster and save you precious time.
Click here to learn more about what you'll need for your new account.
Maximize your agribusiness checking account
CMCU's digital banking and services can help you optimize your farm's finances by giving you the ability to access and manage your funds from anywhere, even in the middle of a field. Together, with your Ag Banking Officer, learn about which services are right for you and your agribusiness.
Additional Products and Services for Agribusinesses
Check out all of your options you can utilize with CMCU's suite of products and services! Our Ag team will work with you individually to ensure you're on track to reach your farm goals.