- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm (by appointment only)
Video Banker in Drive-Up Hours
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
We're excited to announce that our newest location is now open to the public. Scroll down to learn more about the new technology at this branch and view a gallery of images.
We're launching some state-of-the art technology inside and outside of the Sartell branch. Check out the features of the new machines:
In today’s world, consumers are looking for efficient, time-saving solutions, which has led to an increased demand for self-service machines in retail settings. The NEXT Machine is CMCU’s self-service solution. A simple display guides members through almost any transaction on their own. Banking Consultants are available to answer questions. Skip the line, you’re NEXT.
- Easy to access - member verification options include:
- Eye Scanning
- Driver's License
- Debit card & pin
- Self-service withdrawal functions:
- Pick your bill denominations
- Cash checks "to the penny"
- Self-service deposit functions:
- Cash & coins
- Other functions include:
- Transfer funds
- Bill breakdown
- Pay CMCU loan and credit card
ATM with Video Banker
CMCU’s Drive‐Up ATMs with Video Bankers take ATM functions to a new level. Users can easily bank on the go with enhanced functionality without leaving the vehicle. Plus, there's an option to video chat with a CMCU Virtual Banking Consultant for additional support.
Normal ATM Functions:
- Cash withdrawals in $20 increments
- Check your account balance
CMCU's Enhanced ATM Functions:
- Video chat with a Virtual Banking Consultant
- Withdraw cash in your choice of $1, $10, $20, or $50 bills
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
Two interactive kiosks allow members to discover what CMCU has to offer at their own pace. The simple touch screen and menu will effortlessly guide the user to a variety of information to learn more about CMCU's financial solutions in a stress‐free environment.
- Explore CMCU products and services
- Digital service tutorials
- Calculate your loan payments
- Fun games & quizzes
Central Minnesota Credit Union has a network of branches from Moorhead to Minneapolis offering full-service financial solutions to members. Whether in-branch, on the phones or on the go, members can access their accounts and manage funds with ease. As we continue to grow, we are focused on providing members with service the way they want to be served.
Voted the best financial institution in Central Minnesota for 3 consecutive years
Voted the best financial institution in Central Minnesota for 5 consecutive years
- Nearly $250,000 to local communities in donations and volunteer hours
- $22,000 in scholarships to local students
- Over 1,600 employee volunteer hours of community service
Central Minnesota's Mortgage Leader
- Top-Rated Mortgage Experience
- Leading number of loans closed in Stearns county
- Same-day mortgage prequalification
Open for Businesses
- Financial solutions for all businesses
- Variety of checking, loans, and services
- One dedicated Commercial Banking Officer per account
Sartell Community Involvement
Central Minnesota Credit Union has built a 21,000 square foot facility to better serve members in the Sartell community.
We will be bringing over 50 jobs to the Sartell and surround areas.
We are already serving over 3,600 CMCU members in Sartell and the surrounding communities!
CMCU is an active Sartell Chamber member.
We proudly support the Sartell - St. Stephen school districts and Sabres athletic teams.
Sartell-St. Stephen Sabres tailgating event, September 2019