CMCU Branch Operations
To view the most recent branch hours and available services, please bookmark this page.
Please note, our Contact Center remains open during normal business hours: (888) 330-8482.
Branch Information Updated On: Friday, June 5, 2020
All Branches Open by Appointment
In-person appointments are available for members who need to open accounts and complete loan applications for both personal and business purposes.
Our branch drive-ups continue to be open during regular business hours for everyday transactions such as cash and check deposits, making loan payments, and account withdrawals.
Alternatively these services can be completed online or by using our digital banking platform.
- Opening an account
- Auto or Rec Vehicle Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Check/cash deposit
- Loan payments
- Cash withdrawal
- Account inquiries
The following branches are temporarily closed:
Request an Appointment
We are now accepting appointments for in-branch meetings at all branches starting on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Call: (888) 330-8482
If you have a previously established relationship with a Personal Banker, Mortgage Lender, Commercial Banking Officer, or Financial Advisor please set up your appointment with them directly.
What to Expect At Your Appointment:
Our communities' health is still at the top of our minds. That's why we've implemented a few new processes to keep you and our staff safe.
- Instructions will be provided to you when your appointment is confirmed.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- All areas in contact are sanitized after each member visit.
Digital Financial Solutions
- Access all of your accounts through Digital Banking or CMCU’s mobile app
- Utilize digital services such as mobile deposit, bill pay, and digital wallet through your Digital Banking login
- Find the nearest fee-free ATM
- Apply for a new account, loan and mortgage totally online
- For financial relief, view these new consumer products now available
- Call CMCU’s Contact Center: (888) 330-8482
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Solutions for Business Accounts
- Call our dedicated business team: (833) 267-7321
- Access your business accounts through Digital Banking or CMCU’s mobile app
- Utilize digital services such as payroll, wire transfers, remote deposit, and merchant services through your Digital Banking login
- For financial relief, view these relief options now available
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When will CMCU reopen branches?
CMCU will open all branches by appointment on June 1st, 2020. Members can setup face-to-face appointments in any local branch for services that are not available in the drive-up.
- Open an Account
- Auto or Rec Vehicle Loans
- Commercial Loans and Accounts
- Mortgage Loans
- Financial Advisor Services
Why are you starting to reopen with appointments only?
CMCU is reopening with a phased approach to help support the health and safety of our communities. As we continue to open up additional services, we will update this webpage.
What are you doing to keep members and employees safe as you reopen?
CMCU has implemented new processes, including:
- Office areas are wiped down and sanitized after every member appointment.
- Hand sanitation stations are available at each branch.
When will you fully open your branches again and allow for transactions with Teller staff?
As of right now, we are able to offer appointments in branches. When we open additional services, we'll make updates to this webpage.
Is my money safe?
CMCU continues to have very strong financials and your money is as safe & secure as always. The revised branch operations are just a precaution to help prevent the spread of COVID -19 (Coronavirus). All member deposits are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
How can I do my banking remotely?
CMCU has a variety of options that do not require you to travel. You can accomplish most of your banking needs through our Digital Solutions.
What if I'm having trouble making my loan payments or need cash?
Please see these new consumer programs which can help members with access to cash or loan payment relief.
How do I know that it's a fraud call I'm receiving?
CMCU will never ask for your personal information such as account numbers, debit card numbers, or pin numbers over the phone. If you ever feel uneasy about a phone call regarding your bank accounts, please hang up and call CMCU directly: (888) 330-8482.