CMCU Monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In support of community health, lobby service is temporarily suspended.
Central Minnesota Credit Union is diligently monitoring the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). As the Governor is ordering to close the schools, we want to support our communities' health. With this in mind, we are taking the precautionary step to close all branch lobbies beginning Monday, March 16, 2020.
All branch drive-up facilities remain available during regular hours and offer most banking services.
CMCU can help you manage your finances without having to leave the comfort of your space. Please read more on this page to view how you can manage your finances without needing to travel to a branch.
Local Branch Information
CONTACT CENTER: (888) 330-8482
TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Savage
DRIVE-UP ONLY: All other branches
Annual Meeting is postponed. Please click here for details.
Solutions for Personal Accounts
- Access all of your accounts through Digital Banking or CMCU’s mobile app
- Utilize digital services such as mobile deposit, bill pay, and digital wallet through your Digital Banking login
- Find the nearest fee-free ATM
- Apply for a new account, loan and mortgage totally online
- For financial relief, view these new consumer products now available
- Call CMCU’s Contact Center: (888) 330-8482
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Solutions for Business Accounts
- Call our dedicated business team: (833) 267-7321
- Access your business accounts through Digital Banking or CMCU’s mobile app
- Utilize digital services such as payroll, wire transfers, remote deposit, and merchant services through your Digital Banking login
- If you need to set up a new account, loan, or electronic services, fill out this Contact Us form and your local Commercial Banking Officer will reach out to you with details.
- For financial relief, view these relief options now available
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
With the Minnesota Stay-At-Home Order, will CMCU remain open?
Yes! CMCU is open. Our branch drive-ups and Contact Center are open during normal business hours. CMCU branch lobbies are temporarily closed.
If you have any questions about the order or essential businesses, please visit:https://mn.gov/governor/covid-19/
Why are you closing branch lobbies?
Central MN Credit Union is diligently monitoring the COVID-19 disease. As the Governor is ordering to close the schools, we want to support our communities’ health.
All branch drive-up facilities (with the exception of Savage) will remain available during regular hours and offer most banking services.
How long will the branch lobby closings last?
CMCU will continue to monitor public health guidance and look forward to reestablishing branch lobby services as the need for social distancing diminishes. Please monitor our website for details and updates. We have also been utilizing email to keep our members informed.
Is my money safe?
CMCU continues to have very strong financials and your money is as safe & secure as always. The lobby closings are just a precaution to help prevent the spread of COVID -19 (Coronavirus). All member deposits are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
How can I do my banking remotely?
CMCU has a variety of options that do not require you to travel. You can accomplish most of your banking needs through our Digital Solutions.
What if I'm having trouble making my loan payments or need cash?
Please see these new consumer programs which can help members with access to cash or loan payment relief.
How do I know that it's a fraud call I'm receiving?
CMCU will never ask for your personal information such as account numbers, debit card numbers, or pin numbers over the phone. If you ever feel uneasy about a phone call regarding your bank accounts, please hang up and call CMCU directly: (888) 330-8482.
How can I speak with my Financial Advisor if the lobbies are closed?
Our Central Minnesota Financial Advisors team is able to meet with clients over the phone. To get in touch with your advisor or to set up a virtual meeting, please call the team directly: (888) 597-4516
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback, please fill out this form.