The most convenient and easy way to manage your money|accounts|bills|transfers|financial life.
- View and print account history and balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to another CMCU member’s account
- View cleared checks and reorder checks
- Open new accounts, loans, and purchase certificates
- Download account information for Quicken, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Money
- Enroll and view eStatements, eNotices, and tax information
- Make payments on your CMCU loans or credit cards
- Access free Bill Payer
- Link your external accounts from other financial institutions
- myFinance360 – Integrate data from all of your financial accounts to create a budget, generate spending reports and more!
- Customize your experience by creating grouped accounts on your dashboard
How to Enroll in Internet Banking
Please follow the steps below to get started on your Internet Banking enrollment:
- Click on this link to start: https://secure12.onlineaccess1.com/cmcuautoenrollment/autoenroll.html
- Enter the required information and click "Submit Enrollment"
- Click "here" to continue with the login process (this will take you to the login screen)
- Enter the Username and click "Login."
Then enter the temporary password you just created and click "Login"
- The next page will include disclosures. Read and then click "I Accept" to move forward
- Review the online profile and click "Continue." No changes are allowed on this page, however changes can be made under the Address Change page within Internet Banking
- Click "OK" on the pop-up message
- Enter the temporary password you just created in the "Old Password" field. Then create a new password and confirm the new password by typing it once more in that field. Click "Submit" then "OK" to accept the password change on the pop-up message. You will now have access to your account(s).
Our new Internet banking experience features new functions such as Member to Member Transfers and myFinance360.