The most convenient and easy way to manage your money.
- View and print account history and balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to another CMCU member’s account
- View cleared checks and reorder checks
- Open new accounts, loans, and purchase certificates
- Download account information for Quicken, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Money
- Enroll and view eStatements, eNotices, and tax information
- Make payments on your CMCU loans or credit cards
- Access free Bill Payer
- Link your external accounts from other financial institutions
- myFinance360 – Integrate data from all of your financial accounts to create a budget, generate spending reports and more!
- Customize your experience by creating grouped accounts on your dashboard
How to Enroll in Internet Banking
Please follow the steps below to get started on your Internet Banking enrollment:
- Click on this link to start: https://secure12.onlineaccess1.com/cmcuautoenrollment/autoenroll.html
- Enter the required information and click "Submit Enrollment"
- Click "here" to continue with the login process (this will take you to the login screen)
- Enter the Username and click "Login."
Then enter the temporary password you just created and click "Login"
- The next page will include disclosures. Read and then click "I Accept" to move forward
- Review the online profile and click "Continue." No changes are allowed on this page, however changes can be made under the Address Change page within Internet Banking
- Click "OK" on the pop-up message
- Enter the temporary password you just created in the "Old Password" field. Then create a new password and confirm the new password by typing it once more in that field. Click "Submit" then "OK" to accept the password change on the pop-up message. You will now have access to your account(s).
To ensure you are able to access your Online Banking account securely, please read through the browser guidelines below and upgrade your browser if necessary.
Are you having trouble accessing online banking?
Do you see a “Stronger Security is Required" message? Please update your browser by clicking on the link update link to the right. You should be able to access online banking after you update.
Why should you update your browser?
- Security: The most important reason to update your browser is for your safety and security. With each updated browser, it becomes more secure against security threats such as phishing sites, viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, and other sorts of malware. To ensure your information is protected, update your browser to its latest release. Better yet, set your browser settings to automatically update when there are new releases available.
- Experience: Newer browsers do a better job of loading faster and better. Meaning the content will look and function properly so you have the best experience possible on the webpage. If you use an old browser, it may load considerably slower and can sometimes cause your browser to crash or freeze.
How to Update Your Browser
To easily view if you are using an old browser, simply click on this link which will direct you to view the most up to date versions of popular browsers.Browser Check