The most convenient and easy way to manage your money.
- View and print account history and balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to another CMCU member’s account
- View cleared checks and reorder checks
- Open new accounts, loans, and purchase certificates
- Download account information for Quicken, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Money
- Enroll and view eStatements, eNotices, and tax information
- Make payments on your CMCU loans or credit cards
- Access free Bill Payer
- Link your external accounts from other financial institutions
- myFinance360 – Integrate data from all of your financial accounts to create a budget, generate spending reports and more!
- Customize your experience by creating grouped accounts on your dashboard
How to Enroll in Internet Banking
Please follow the steps below to get started on your Internet Banking enrollment:
- Click on this link to start: https://secure12.onlineaccess1.com/cmcuautoenrollment/autoenroll.html
- Enter the required information and click "Submit Enrollment"
- Click "here" to continue with the login process (this will take you to the login screen)
- Enter the Username and click "Login."
Then enter the temporary password you just created and click "Login"
- The next page will include disclosures. Read and then click "I Accept" to move forward
- Review the online profile and click "Continue." No changes are allowed on this page, however changes can be made under the Address Change page within Internet Banking
- Click "OK" on the pop-up message
- Enter the temporary password you just created in the "Old Password" field. Then create a new password and confirm the new password by typing it once more in that field. Click "Submit" then "OK" to accept the password change on the pop-up message. You will now have access to your account(s).
To ensure you are able to access your Online Banking account securely, please read through the browser guidelines below and upgrade your browser if necessary.
Are you having trouble accessing online banking?
What browser are you running and what version? Do you see the “Stronger Security is Required" message? Please update your browser to a compatible version (listed below) to support TLS 1.1 or higher. You should be able to access online banking after you update (see more information below about updating by browser type).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE): version 11 and higher
- Microsoft Edge: all versions
- Mozilla Firefox: version 27 and higher
- Google Chrome: version 38 and higher
- Apple Safari:
- Desktop Safari: versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (7)
- Mobile Safari: versions 5 and higher for iOS 5 and higher
What is TLS?
What is the reason for this change? TLS aims to provide privacy and data integrity between two communicating applications. TLS 1.1 and above provide significantly higher security controls than TLS 1.0. Protecting your data is of the utmost importance for us, and this disablement will allow us to better ensure the security of your data. Our goal is to make this process as seamless as possible while maintaining the highest security standards.
How to Update Your Browser
Updating a browser works differently for each one. See below for brief instructions for each of the browsers listed in the chart above.
- To turn on automatic updates, Open the Control Panel
- Click on and open the Windows Update utility.
- In the left navigation pane, click the Check for Updates link.
- You can choose to install all available updates or select the updates you want to install.
- You can also download the latest version of Internet Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/products/internet-explorer
- All versions of Microsoft Edge should support TLS 1.1 or higher by default.
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click the Open menu button (icon has three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In that menu, click the Open Help Menu button at the bottom
- Select About Firefox
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Firefox here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button (icon has three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, select Help then About Google Chrome
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/b/
- Open the Apple menu and choose App Store
- In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button
- Find Safari and click Update (or Update All to install all available updates)
- You can also download the latest version of Safari here: https://support.apple.com/safari
Our new Internet banking experience features new functions such as Member to Member Transfers and myFinance360.