CMCU on Your Watch
View your accounts with a glance.
CMCU is here to help make managing your finances a breeze. That includes wearable technology to have the ability to view your account information while you're on the go.
View your CMCU accounts on your Apple Watch paired to your iOS App for Digital Banking.
- View the first 10 account balances (In order in which they appear on the Digital Banking App. If you change the order on your iOS app, then it will change the order to mirror on your watch)
- View the 10 most recent transactions for each account
- Supports Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 with a minimum OS version of 3.0
- Log in to your Digital Banking account
- Click on the menu to the left then select "Preferences," then click "Apple Watch"
- Enable the button next to "Apple Watch" after reading the information
- On your Apple Device paired to the Apple Watch, access the Watch icon to install the CMCU app
- Within the Watch app, find the "Available Apps" and install "CMCU"
- Once installed, the CMCU app will display in the "Installed on Apple Watch" list
- Ensure that CMCU is turned on to Show App on Apple Watch
- Once enabled, view the first 10 CMCU accounts from your Digital Banking dashboard on your Apple Watch
- Swipe left and right to scroll through and view different account balances
- Tap on the account to display the most recent transactions
- Swipe up and down to scroll through the transaction list (only the 10 most recent will show)
- Tap the back arrow in the top left of the screen to go back to the account list view
- Tap and hold on an account to be able to refresh all accounts - This must be done to see the most recent account and transaction updates
Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.