Consumer Financial Relief Products
During financial hard times, CMCU is here to help provide relief to members.
During this uncertain time, CMCU understands that nearly everyone’s life has been disrupted as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. We understand that many members are facing unprecedented challenges and CMCU is working hard to provide relief.
CMCU is happy to announce the following new products available now.
90-Days No Payments Loan
This is a short-term loan to CMCU members in need of additional cash.
- Available for existing CMCU members only
- Loan amount: $2,000
- 24 month term
- 1.99% APR*
- No fees!
- Pick the start of your first due date up to 90 days from loan origination
*APR = Annual Percentage Yield. Subject to credit approval. Membership qualification as of March 18, 2020 required. Cannot be combined with 2-Month Relief Skip-A-Pay promotion. Other restrictions may apply. Ask for details. Terms and rates subject to change. Equal Opportunity Lender.
This is a loan deferment program for loans already at CMCU. Members are allowed to defer 2 consecutive monthly loan payments.
- For members of CMCU with current loans
- Loan payment is deferred for 2 consecutive months
- Skip 2 consecutive payments between April and September 2020
- Call or apply online by July 27, 2020
- No fees!
- Loan's maturity date will extend an additional 2 months after the original maturity date
- Interest will continue to accrue during skipped months
- Available for consumer loans including auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, and personal loans
- Does not apply to new loans or to be used for refinancing loans
- Please view the Amendment to Installment Loan Agreement when applying
Membership qualification as of March 18, 2020 required. Currently HELOC, Home Equity loans, and Mortgage loans do not qualify. Cannot be combined with 90-Days No-Payments Relief Loan. Other restrictions may apply. Ask for details.Terms subject to change.
Once your credit card or ready reserve statement has been issued for the month, you cannot skip that month’s payment. Statements are issued on the first of each month. Example: Starting April 1st, you cannot skip your April credit card or ready reserve payment.
Mortgage Payment Relief
CMCU is providing loan payment relief to mortgage loan holders. This is to assist members who have experienced a hardship resulting from COVID-19 (for example: unemployment, reduction in regular work hours, or illness of a member or dependent family member) which has impacted their ability to make a monthly mortgage loan payment.
A CMCU representative will help create a deferment/payment plan best for your situation.
This relief program is available for CMCU members who make their mortgage payment to CMCU. If you pay your mortgage loan to another servicer, please contact that servicer about relief options.