Welcome Soo Line Members!
We are excited you joined the CMCU membership and look forward to providing you with the financial solutions you need.
As a Soo Line Credit Union member, you will continue to belong to a credit union that understands your needs. CMCU has always demonstrated a deep commitment to personal, quality service that is unmatched in the industry. We strive to give you access to the best financial products and services in the area. Your membership provides a wider array of financial products and services including mobile banking, free mobile check deposit, diverse checking and savings account options. You will also enjoy competitive loan rates, dividend rates and fees. In addition, enjoy access to a total of 21 branches throughout Minnesota and a field of membership that includes 22 counties in Minnesota and North Dakota.
Check out the this page for more information on the merger and some important tasks you may need to check off of your To-Do List. If you're looking for more information, download the Welcome Packet on this page.
- Update your direct deposit information with your employer, social security, pension payments or any other companies who directly deposit money into your account. Your routing and account numbers are listed in the new account number letter sent separately.
- Update automated bill payments to your new account. This includes payments that use a direct payment from your checking account or with your debit card.
- Make loan payments and deposits payable to Central Minnesota Credit Union.
If you were previously making payments to SLCU, you will now make payments to CMCU starting April 1, 2019.
- Continue to make payments to external companies. If you were previously making payments to Servion or credit card companies, payments will remain the same and do not change.
- Order FREE CMCU checks. During the month of April, receive a free box of checks by visiting a CMCU branch or calling (888) 330-8482. Discontinue using SLCU checks and destroy as soon as you receive your CMCU checks.
- Enroll in CMCU Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. A link to the setup instructions are below.
- Monitor automatic transfers. Your SLCU automatic transfers should continue to function normally after the merger. CMCU encourages you to monitor transfers to ensure accuracy.
Accessing Your Accounts
You now have the ability to set up an Internet Banking account and an account on the Mobile App. For security reasons, these are different logins but you can set them both to have the same login credentials.