Commercial and Agricultural Business Loans
If you’re starting out, buying an established business or farm, looking to expand or buy property, Central Minnesota Credit Union has the financing solutions and expertise to make your business or farm a success.
We provide financing solutions tailored to your commercial and agricultural needs including SBA and FSA loan programs. CMCU is designated by SBA and FSA as a Preferred Lender.
- Real estate purchase
- Refinancing existing debt
- Working capital, inventory, crop input
- Lines of credit
- Equipment purchase
- Purchase of an existing business or farming operation
- New construction or renovation
- Business or farm expansion
- Start-up business or beginning farmer loan
- Business Visa credit card
Apply for a Business LoanApply Now
Our business lending specialists can help you with starting, expanding or upgrading your business!
CMCU partners with several agencies to obtain GAP financing and low-cost solutions for your business’ needs.
Some of the agencies CMCU participates with include:
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture – Rural Finance Authority
- MN Ag Best Management Practices Program
- Farmer Mac
- The Initiative Foundation
- Local Economic Development Associations
Participation in these agencies help provide cost-effective solutions to your business.
Approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA’s Preferred Lender Program